Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Obsessed is an understatement!

Ok. I have been slacking on writing since I started this blog. So many things have been going on and I just haven't had time to write and tell you all the goodies I've gotten and absolutely fell in love with. One of them is NARS matte velvet lip pencils. I have been looking for an everyday lip wear, neutral based color, and I've finally found one it seems. I'm already an obsessed fan of NARS cosmetics simply because their pigmentation is phenomenal! Outremer, hello! Anyways, NARS velvet matte lip pencils are pretty amazing. They go on with ease, enriched in vitamin E, formulated with rich emollients (hence the ease of application). The color, as with all NARS, is long lasting, which I absolutely LOVE! As with all pencils, when you sharpen them you'll have some color that gets sharpened off. KEEP IT! Get a sample pot from a beauty counter and store the remains of the sharpened color and use a lip brush to apply. Get your money's worth! When reading reviews, I've read that some are complaining about the expense and the "waste" of the pencil when you have to sharpen. Yes, the pencils are kind of pricey. They run for $25 a pop but totally worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS