Monday, July 22, 2013

My Sweet Savior

Ever since I moved from Miami to Washington, DC my hair has seriously taken a toll. Maybe it's the water in DC (which I've heard numerous of times!) or maybe it's the killer heat in DC. Whatever it is, it's done major damage! Since moving here to DC I learned that I can't wash my very fine hair everyday so I've discovered an amazing find to help me restore my dry hair.

Palmer's Coconut Oil Protein Pack is AMAZING! You can buy this in CVS, Walgreens, and Target for around $2 tops. Can't really beat the price. I was so amazed at how great this stuff was and how amazing my hair felt after. Not only was it silky but my dry ends looked fabulous. It has a very light coconut smell which last days after rinsing it out. Some people don't like the smell but honestly, I love it. Reminds me of home and being on the beach. Anyways, I usually leave this hair mask on overnight. I towel dry my hair slightly after shampooing and then I add the Palmer's pack. I mostly saturate my ends with this and lightly coat the rest of my hair. I don't use a lot on my upper hair because since I have very fine hair and hair masks usually tend to make my hair look flatter than usual. I love any type of volume I can get so no hair mask is taking away the little bit I do have. In the morning, rinse out with cold water and style as desired. The packaging sucks but you can't beat the price of this little gem. I've heard many people buy a bunch of packages and dispense them into a squeeze bottle- not a bad idea! Try this stuff! I swear you won't regret it!

-Jaxs





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS