Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Proenza for MAC?!



Yup! You totally read that correctly, Proenza Schouler has finally come out with a cosmetic line. I couldn't be any more excited than I already am (absolutely adore Proenza!- one designer is from Miami) and can't wait till I get my hands on a few items from this line. Out of all MAC collections this is the one I'm most excited about. I mean, I've been tracking the release of the line for months now when I initially read about it in one of my magazines. The line stands for everything that Proenza is about, fun and sophisticated. Pretty perfect for the summer this year.

 The line debuted on Monday, April 21 for online purchasing only and released to the public in stores today. The lipsticks go for $22 and they come in 4 different shades. Also, the packaging is pretty amazing and a great addition to your makeup bag. Can't wait to play!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS